I'm Off on an Adventure

Overseas and away I go! This blog follows my final year in high school which then continues onto my year away to Germany and on the biggest adventure I'd ever have ✌

Friday, January 17, 2014

"It is time!"- Rafiki

Sunshine Safari has come and gone. It was an intense week with many of us, including myself, facing our fears ( I will never abseil again!!! ). Most of it passed quickly and we, the inbounders and outbounders of District 9600, met many amazing and interesting people along the way. Bernie, if you ever get to read this please know that I must commend you for putting up with all of us, it was not an easy task.


Next up in my wonderful adventure is the flight. Tomorrow is the day that I must leave my family, friends and comfort zone. Essentially I'm trading them in for a whole new family, new friends, a new comfort zone. I am scared, but truthfully I can't wait. I honestly don't feel like it's quite happening yet. Not until I set foot on German soil, will it truly hit me. I eagerly await the new adventures,the new trials and tribulations, the emotions I shall feel. Bring on 2014, I am waiting.

No comments: